REVENUE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Exclusive luxury 5-star hotel, located in a historical city landmark, is looking for a Revenue Management Executive.
1) JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve the hotel budgets and monthly forecast goals (budget, RevPAR Index, etc.) with a focus on profitability.
- Monitor data to determine the pricing strategy and conduct/report internal price proposals based on results and financial market developments.
- Regularly collaborate with the Managing Director on high-level strategic decisions across market segments and distribution channels.
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet the needs of the business, including tools, data, reporting, and processes.
- Monitor the market; gather information/data about competitors, events, market trends, and react to them.
- Monitor bookings in the system, utilization, prices, and react to changes.
- Conduct research on Revenue Management of key/major competitors/brands and stay up to date with intelligence in the hotel industry & market(s) and use insights to drive revenue performance for the hotels within the portfolio.
- Ensure that all available distribution channels have the correct content, availability, and prices.
- Maintain strong relationships with third-party partners, including OTA market managers.
- Ensure the effective rollout of new tools, system releases & programs, ensuring team education and adoption.
- Ability to deliver presentations in a concise, well-organized manner.
- Daily review and implementation of room accommodation and rate inventory controls in various systems.
- Analyze past and present trends and make recommendations for future strategies.
- Oversee channel management, including rate loading and inventory management.
- Responsible for the continued usage and maintenance of the Revenue Management System.
- Contribute to a consistent way of working in the team.
- Be motivated, committed, a team player, and enthusiastic.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other team members/Director.
- Participate in and initiate departmental meetings, team briefings, and project work.
C) Guest Services:
- Build long-term, commercially beneficial relationships with your customers/clients and guests.
- Ensure accurate and customer-focused correspondence with clients and stakeholders.
- Handle all administrative tasks efficiently and promptly.
- Keep team members and the director updated promptly.
- Have sound knowledge of all technical systems and procedures related to the role.
- You are structured, accurate, analytical, and professional in your work.
- You thrive in a dynamic, high-paced environment and can remain composed even during busy periods.
- You take ownership and responsibility for your tasks.
- You have a proactive, can-do attitude and can complete work even outside office hours.
2) QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A) SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking, and negotiating in English and the local language.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management.
- Previous experience managing the Milano hospitality market.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage workload using your initiative.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong communication skills, decision-making, influencing/consensus building, and analytical skills with a clear understanding of their impact on goals and the bottom line.
- Previous experience in the hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred.
- Team player with a sense of humor even in the face of adversity!
B) QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
- Ideally, you will have 2+ years of progressive work-related experience in revenue management, pricing, with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization, and selling strategies.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Permanent Contract.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the hotel and across a leading hotel chain.
Starting Date: November/December 2023
Instructions to Apply for this Position:
- Apply for the job position enclosing your resume.
- Our team will evaluate your interview and profile, and we will coordinate a second stage with the selected candidates.
Looking forward to receiving your application.